THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VERSION ONLY.
My Career Planner is a self-guided exploration tool and yearly planner to help you discover your ideal career, develop career plans and take steps towards realising your ideal career. Designed for people who are starting or restarting their career journey. My Career Planner will suit teenagers, high school/college students, TAFE, vocation and university students, parents looking for a new career after caring for children, people entering the workforce after a period of absence and anyone else who is starting their career afresh.
What is the difference between the My Career Planner physical copy and download?
The download contains the career planning information from section 1 which includes:
- Self-reflection activities to help you discover your career preferences
- Information about the career planning process
- Scenario-based templates to help you discover your ideal career
- Templates to help you build your career master and action plans
- Goal setting and motivation building
- Guidance and information about getting the most from My Career Planner
- Tips for successfully launching your ideal career
The physical (hard) copy includes all of the above in section 1 PLUS section 2 which includes:
- Life vision board
- Weekly inspiring career and success related quotes
- Dated yearly, monthly and weekly calendars (just a traditional diary or planner), including Australian and New Zealand public holidays and special events
- Set your goals, intentions and actions at the start of the month
- Review and reflect at the end of the month
- Unique, beautiful design, full colour throughout with a new theme each month
- Yearly reflection
- New Year planning and goal setting
For best results, it’s intended that you spend time alone (distraction free) reflecting on the questions. This ensures that you can complete the activities authentically. It’s also important, to be honest with yourself. The activities and reflections in your planner are just for you. Answer them as YOU wish, not as you think you should to please others.
The goal setting and career planning process will only work if you complete the activities from start to finish in order. The activities have been specifically designed so you can get the best out of the scenario-based planning process. And of course, your career master plan will only be successful if you have the drive to implement it!
My Career Planner has not been designed for executives, business development or for people who are looking to progress along their current career path.